Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Barry White Gets Da Pussy

So in the summer of 1998 I did a summer writing program at Brown. I didn't learn anything about writing but I made out with some girls. I also made a bootleg Andre the Giant sticker with Barry White on it. I ended up meeting the guy who made all the Andre stickers in the first place. He was nice enough to drive me and some other sticker-makers to the creepy Giant warehouse. It was strange, because he shot up on the way to the warehouse, and we all got a bit bugged out. He said he was a diabetic. Now he has our sticker, among other bootlegs, on his web site. It looked like this:

I bought a t-shirt from him. I still wear it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tempo Casual chirped...

The first day I was in Thailand my cab driver was wearing an Andre the Giant sticker-style T-Shirt. I thought it was just a DC thing but apparently its spread to Asia. We give them Andre and they give us Bird Flu.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Drake Studebake chirped...

we give them weapons. they blow us up.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home