Friday, May 20, 2005

Who the Fuck does this Guy think he is?!!!

This bama has some valid points, but just on principle I think we should tie his nuts to the exhaust pipe of a 54 bus and drag him up and down 14th street for a couple hours. I'm gonna start a blog called, "Why I hate whiny little bitches who feel the need to tarnish the name of my hometown just because they're not cool enough to make their own lives enjoyable."

On a side bar, I saw Zell Miller on the Daily Show the other day. He's a crackhead. Anyway, he was talking about how the culture of Washington was so polluted with dishonesty and double-talk. No, THAT IS THE CULTURE OF THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE! Maybe if assholes in Georgia and Texas (and the entire country, basically) stopped sending us dishonest, double talking wangs, DC culture would be a little more tolerable. These crackers have me riled up.

5 Comments:

Blogger James F chirped...

"Why I hate whiny little bitches who feel the need to tarnish the name of my hometown just because they're not cool enough to make their own lives enjoyable."

That'd be one hell of a URL.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Tempo Casual chirped...

Bot Broaduss: I can always depend on you to comb through the Washington Post like a zoo monkey picking fleas off another monkey's back.

James F: If I didn't tend to agree with you a lot of the time, I would be outraged that you dare disrespek my city.

Now my question is: When is the Washington Post going to run a story on Botz Thoughtz?

11:53 AM  
Blogger Drake Studebake chirped...

yo buzz,

what is this:

http://blogshares.com/blogs.php?blog=http%3A%2F%2Fasignthecolorred.blogspot.com%2F&PHPSESSID=15cecaf81f26b4d766aaa8c91a75f16d

and what is this:

http://blogshares.com/blogs.php?blog=http%3A%2F%2Fpipingbot.blogspot.com%2F

and why is your blog worth more than mine?

and I'm broke, so how do i make money?

and change my damn last name on your blog.

d.s.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Drake Studebake chirped...

are we fucking pawns in another corporate scam?

and james f., do you want to know the only thing i hate about dc?

fucking people from missouri coming to live there.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Tempo Casual chirped...

HOLY SHIT- MY OLD BLOG WAS WORTH A FORTUNE!

Drake,
Yes, we are pawns in a corporate scam called the Matrix. Our blogs are just sensors- input for a higher intelligence and we don't realize it. That said, if you had a really popular blog, you can get paid to have ad links on it. Everytime someone hits one, you get paid a really small amount for it. Derek Teslik has had them on his blog for awhile...and his blog is the least valuable of them all!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home