Monday, February 07, 2005

"Its just that I work with a bunch of monkeys"

Did anyone see this commercial during the Superbowl where the guy is the only human in an office full of monkeys? He is on the phone and he says "I apologize sir. I'll correct it myself. Its just that I work with a bunch of monkeys". Well its funny to me because I started this group blog and assumed that the other contributors would be able to handle the simple process of accepting the invitation, logging on, creating a profile, and contributing their thoughts with at least a slight appreciation for grammar. The results so far, like this fucking retarded post called "My images willnt internet", are truly, utterly pathetic. And imagine, these are the smart ones who were at least able to log on. I apologize. Its just that I work with a bunch of fucking monkeys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home