Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This is clossic

Below is an email I received from the support team at Blogharbor, where my old blog used to be.

Peter,

Would it be safe to assume that you would like to cancel your account? I
saw this on your blog:

> Although my new blog is free and I had to pay the fuckers at BlogHarbor
every month. That might have something to do with it.<

so I am wondering if you would like us to cancel your account.

Though I did not appreciate the "fuckers at BlogHarbor" reference, I did
find the "Holy SHIRT, I just met Karl Rove" post surreal and it more than
made up for any insult I might have felt. ;-)

Just let us know if you would like to stay on or not.

John Keegan
BlogHarbor Support Team
support@blogharbor.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Drake Studebake chirped...

in da bul we respond to comments like this by mailing a rooster's left testicle to the author's mother.

my office is on fire

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home