Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pope John Sizzle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The following is a translation of the Last Will and Testament of Pope John Paul II.

I thank everyone so sit back relax else jacks get smacked. Of everyone I ask forgivizzles. I also ask dat da mercy of God may appear hustla 'n unworthiness like old skool shit. Dur'n tha spiritual exercises I reread tha testament of tha Holy Cracka Pizzy VI. Thizzat read'n prompted me ta write this testament. I leave no property behind me of which it is necessary ta dispose fo shizzle. As fo` tha everyday objects tizzy were of use ta me, I ask they be distributed as seems appropriate. My personal notes is ta be burned. I ask that this be attended ta by Gangsta Stanislaw (Eds sho nuff: his personal secretizzles Archbishop Stanislaw Dziwisz), W-H-to-tha-izzom I thank fo` his collaborizzles n hiznelp, so prolonged over tha years n so understand'n. As fo` all otha thanks, I leave them in mah heart before God Himself, cuz it is difficult ta express them. Hollaz to the East Side.

As fo` tha funeral, I repeat tha same disposizzles as were given by tha Holy Bitch Paul VI cuz its a G thang. (It dont stop till the wheels fall off: burial in tha bare earth, not in a sarcophizzles 13.3.92) but real niggaz don't give a fuck. "Apud Dominum misericordia et copiosa apud Eum redemptio." (betta check yo self: Latin fo` "wit tha Lord there is mercy, n wit Him plentiful redemption.")

Respek.

John Pizzy where the sun be shinin and I be rhymin' II
Rome, 6.III.1979

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home