Tuesday, May 24, 2005

iPodz

The last thing in the world I want to do is make this blog into an iPod forum. However, I will say they are great inventions except for the fact that they are programmed to break exactly when their warranties expire: about one year. Mine just celebrated its first birthday when it broke and became a really boring, white paperweight. But I found an even better use for it. I stuck it in the space between my ceiling fan and my ceiling. This has completely stopped the fan from wobbling when it's turned on. Just in time for the summer. Thank you Apple.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wirthy chirped...

I've found a lot of cool uses for my iPod, but the best idea I've had is storing mp3's on it and listening to it.

I just passed my one year iPod anniversary. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous chirped...

I've had my used 3G iPod for almost 2 years and mine still works fine.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home