Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The "Freedom" Tower

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I noticed Donald Trump was chirping the other day about how we should rebuild the Twin Towers. I agree. Isn't it the American way to get back up when are knocked down? In any event, I'm sure it will end up something like this above, the Freedom Tower. How 9/11, which gave us the Patriot Act and the Guantamano Bay and Abu Ghraib prisons is related to "freedom" I don't know. But what I do know is that the very people who I am deeply suspicious of being involved in that day, Dick Cheney and the Neocons, will no doubt use the Freedom Tower to further their goals of perpetual war in the Middle East. Oh well. It looks kind of cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drake Studebake chirped...

i give it 3 years...

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous chirped...

You're post's are very intresting.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home